Road injuries are the leading cause of unintentional deaths to children in the United States.
Child car seats save lives and are required by law.
The Marysville Fire District offers free car seat checkups by appointment only. Please request an appointment in advance. We cannot accomodate drop-ins.
• Keep infants and toddlers in rear-facing seats until they are at least 2 years of age or reach the maximum weight and height limits allowed by the car seat manufacturer.
• When children outgrow their rear-facing seats, they should ride in forward-facing child safety seats until they reach the upper weight or height limit allowed by the car seat manufacturer.
• Once children outgrow their forward-facing seat, they should ride in booster seats until the vehicle seat belt fits properly, usually between age 8-12 years old.
• When children outgrow their booster seats, they can use the adult seat belt in the back seat, if it fits properly. To learn more about proper fit: When is my child ready for an adult seat belt?
• Children under age 13 must ride in the back seat.
Call Before You Burn
Burn Ban Info: 425-388-3508
Contact your local fire department or the Snohomish County Fire Marshal for additional information.
Marysville Fire District is dedicated to providing quality emergency response and prevention services to the community with integrity, pride, and professionalism. We are proud to serve the communities of City of Marysville,Tulalip Tribes, Quil Ceda Village, Seven Lakes, and Fire District 12.