We love to visit local classrooms and host groups for fire station tours to help you learn more about our firefighters and ways you can keep your family
Station Tours and Classroom Visits are available by appointment for group educational purposes
- Please submit your station tour or classroom visit request at least three weeks in advance.
- Station visitors must be age 5 or older. For children under age 5, classroom visits are available.
- Maximum group size for station tours is 25 people, including children and adults.
- We recommend at least one adult chaperone for every five children.
- Due to our increasing call volume, we are only able to accomodate one classroom visit or station tour per fire station, per day. If you have multiple
groups, we ask that you schedule additional visits on different days.
- Station tours and classroom visits typically last 30 minutes to one hour.
During Your Visit:
- All Marysville Fire District stations are working fire stations with crews on-duty 24 hours each day of the year. Crews remain on duty during station tours, classroom presentations and special
events; and thus may be called to an emergency during your visit. If that happens, the visit will end and we will gladly reschedule.
- Chaperones and children must stay with the group at all times.
- Any children ages 5 and under must be within arm’s length of an adult.
- For safety reasons, please do not allow children to lift equipment, climb or sit on fire station vehicles, or put on any firefighter clothing, including helmets. Tours of the inside of fire
district vehicles are allowed only at the discretion of Marysville Fire District personnel.
- No running is allowed in any fire station or parking lot.
- Please do not bring food or drinks into a fire station.
- The Marysville Fire District makes safety its utmost priority. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in the end of your visit.
To schedule a Station Tour or Classroom Visit, fill out one of the forms below:
For additional information, contact Public Educator Christie Veley at (360) 363-8507 or firstname.lastname@example.org